top of page

RESERVATION DETAILS

Colorado Trails Ranch offers 3 types of vacation options

 

Our all-inclusive dude ranch program runs during our peak season of June, July and the first week of August, plus an Adults Only week in September.

 

From August - October, we offer a fall all-inclusive package as well as a Bed & Breakfast Package. These packages allow shorter stays as well as the option to arrive or depart on any day of the week.

Contact us to book the best option for you!

All-Inclusive Experience

All-inclusive dude ranch experience rates are calculated per person for double occupancy, and are based on a full-week (6 night) ranch vacation spanning from Sunday to Saturday. This rate covers meals, accommodations, and unlimited on-ranch activities and programs.

Check-In / Check-Out

Check in at any time after 3:00 pm on your Sunday arrival. Try to get here before dinner. You won’t want to miss it!  Your first Colorado Trails Ranch event is our welcome dinner, which begins promptly at 6:30 pm. Following dinner enjoy an ice cream social, introductions, and a vacation orientation explaining what the week ahead features.

Check out is the following Saturday by 10am. Activities are unavailable on check out day.

View Sample Schedule

Making Your Reservation

Deposit: Reservations require a non-refundable deposit of 25% of entire reservation at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to reservation and is non-refundable. 

Cancellations & Adjustments: Cancellation notification at least 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit the 25% non-refundable deposit. Cancellation notification within 45 days of arrival date will forfeit the total amount of the reservation paid. Reservation adjustments such as group size or duration made within 45 days of arrival date will not receive rate adjustments. 

Service Charge: 20% service charge will be added to all-inclusive stays.

Taxes: To cover state and local taxes, a 7% tax will be added to the total bill.

bottom of page