top of page
Rates

RATES

Choose a season to view rates and details. Enjoy an all-inclusive experience over the Summer, bed & breakfast experience with a la carte activities in the Fall or a cabin rental in the Winter & Spring. Also check out our Special Packages for additional discounts for select time periods and group sizes.

Winter & Spring

WINTER & SPRING

November 1, 2022 - May 1, 2023  |  Cabin-Only Rentals

Wake to the crisp, cool mountain air and begin your incredible, rejuvenating day at Colorado Trails Ranch. In the Spring, there may be a small amount of snow left on the ground and tiny buds reaching for the sun on the sidelines of your leisurely hike or tour of downtown Durango. In the Winter, there may be feet upon feet of snow in the forest but all of the warmth in a coffee cup as you cozy up to a good book after a day exploring the many offers of Durango, Colorado.

Our Winter & Spring Seasons begin November 1st and run until May 1st. During this time we offer cabin-only rentals that allow you to enjoy the beautiful surroundings at the Ranch and nearby areas. Meals and onsite activities are unfortunately not offered during this time, however we are happy to help guide you to offsite activities offered during your stay.

RATES:

  • 1 Bedroom Cabin - $300 per night (up to 2 guests ; max occupancy 2)

  • 2 Bedroom Cabin - $325-350 per night (up to 4 guests; max occupancy 5)

  • 3 Bedroom Cabin - $400 per night (up to 4 guests ; max occupancy 7)

  • 4 Bedroom Cabin - $450 per night (up to 6 guests ; max occupancy 10)

*Additional per person rate is $130 per person, per night

DETAILS:

  • Cabin-only rentals require a three-night minimum stay; no meals or onsite activities are available during this time.

  • An additional 7% sales tax will be added to all stays.

  • Deposit: All reservations require a 25% deposit of entire reservation at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to reservation.

  • Cancellations & Adjustments: Cancellation notification must occur at least 45 days prior to your arrival to receive partial deposit. A 10% cancellation fee of your total reservation amount is non-refundable. Reservation reductions such as party size or duration made within 45 days of arrival date will not receive rate adjustments. Cancellations made within 45 days of arrival date will forfeit the full deposit. 

  • You may check availability, see detailed room descriptions, and book online here, or contact us at 970.247.5055 or info@coloradotrails.com.

  • For more details visit the Reservations Page.

SUMMER

 June 4 - August 5 & September 3-9, 2023  |  All-Inclusive Experience

The Ranch experience bursts with mountainside horseback rides, fly-fishing lively streams, summertime plunges in our heated pool, scenic hikes of private forest, rodeos, and cowboy cookouts. The optimal choice for a family vacation.

Our All-Inclusive Summer Season begins June 4th and runs until August 5th. We also offer a special All-Inclusive Adults Only Week on September 3rd through 9th. All-inclusive rates are for 6 nights beginning on Sunday and ending the following Saturday after breakfast and include lodging, meals, and a full schedule of exciting activities. 

RATES:

  • Adult (13 & up) All-Inclusive (6 nights) - $3,540 per person

  • *Kids (5-12) All-Inclusive (6 nights) - $3,120 per person

  • **Little Ones (under 5) All-Inclusive (6 nights) - $1,200 per person

  • Adults-Only Week All-Inclusive (6 nights) - $3,540 per person (book & receive a 10% discount off of package)

DETAILS:

    • Rates are per person for a full six night all-inclusive stay, including lodging, meals, and unlimited onsite activities.

    • An additional 15% service charge plus 7% sales and lodging tax will be added to all stays.

    • Deposit: All reservations require a 25% deposit of entire reservation at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to reservation.

    • Cancellations & Adjustments: Cancellation notification must occur at least 45 days prior to your arrival to receive partial deposit. A 10% cancellation fee of your total reservation amount is non-refundable. Reservation reductions such as party size or duration made within 45 days of arrival date will not receive rate adjustments. Cancellations made within 45 days of arrival date will forfeit the full deposit. 

    • *The Kids Program begins at age 5. Children under 5 are unfortunately not able to participate in most scheduled activities.

    • **Childcare is available with advance notice for children under 5. Call us to learn more about our hourly child care rates.

    • To book a reservation for an all-inclusive vacation or ask a question, please give us a call 970.247.5055 or email info@coloradotrails.com.

    • For more details visit the Reservations Page.

Summer

FALL

 August 8 - October 15, 2023  | Bed & Breakfast Experience

The cool breezes, autumn colors, and clear skies of fall are a welcome sight at Colorado Trails. Experience-seekers come to our ranch to ride horses, test their aim on our archery or shooting sports course, catch fish in nearby streams, and explore the outdoors across our many hiking trails. The slower, Fall Season is perfect time for corporate retreats and for those desiring to enjoy the best of both worlds: ranch life and the lively town of Durango.

Our Fall Season features a bed and breakfast experience in one of our mountain side cabins and begins August 8th until October 15th. Rates include your cabin plus a hearty breakfast served each morning in the lodge. Lodge lunches and dinners as well as onsite activities (horseback riding, fishing, shooting and hiking) are available for purchase and must be booked in advance.  Check out our Activities page for pricing details or give us a call to learn more and to book your experiences. We are happy to create your own Fall all-inclusive package!

  • RATES:

  • Adult (13 & up) - $150 per person, per night

  • *Kids (5-12)  - $100 per person, per night

  • **Little Ones (under 5) - FREE

DETAILS:

  • Cabin rentals require a two-night minimum stay; breakfast is included.

  • An additional 7% sales and lodging tax will be added to all stays.

  • Option to purchase lunches and dinners served in the lodge with advanced notice and a 20% service charge.

  • Deposit: All reservations require a 25% deposit of entire reservation at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to reservation.

  • Cancellations & Adjustments: Cancellation notification must occur at least 45 days prior to your arrival to receive partial deposit. A 10% cancellation fee of your total reservation amount is non-refundable. Reservation reductions such as party size or duration made within 45 days of arrival date will not receive rate adjustments. Cancellations made within 45 days of arrival date will forfeit the full deposit. 

  • You may check availability, see detailed room descriptions, and book online here, or contact us at 970.247.5055 or info@coloradotrails.com.

  • For more details visit the Reservations Page.

Fall
bottom of page